The twenty-four properties at the Village of Boulder Creek are in the process of being completed. Twenty-one homes are occupied and construction on the remaining homes is underway.
All homes are built for quality, durability, safety, and ease of living. Each home is 962 sq. ft. with two bedrooms, one bath, a living room, dining room, large kitchen, laundry room, and enclosed one car garage. To view a floor plan, click here.
The homes are all built to be entirely handicapped accessible with over ten handicapped features that are not available in the standard duplexes and apartments available for rent. To view property photos, click here.
• Open 960 sq. ft. floor plan on one level, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Attached large single car garage with opener and plenty of storage space
• All appliances furnished: Frost Free Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Stove,
Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
• Large front porch
• Custom cabinets with breakfast bar
• Separate laundry room insulated to dampen sound
• Individual houses with cozy yards
• Concrete streets
• Landscaped beds mulched twice per year by our crew
• 3 minutes west of Jackson
• Handicapped accessible with no steps
• All access doors 36” wide
• Levered door handles
• All electrical outlets 18” off of floor instead of 12”
• All electrical switches 42” off of floor instead of 48”
• Luminous switches on all major lights
• Peep hole at lower height
• Handicapped furnished bathroom with a 5' sit down shower and an anti-scalding valve
• Levered faucets
• Bathroom with turn around and transfer space for walker or wheelchair
• Telephone and cable jacks in the bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and great room
• Extra telephone and cable lines for computer station
• Cable TV and High Speed Internet available
• Security system with smoke detector
*The homes at the Village of Boulder Creek are smoke free.